Classroom Blogs Make Perfect Student Projects!
This resource is just one of severalprintable projects in the Teacher Learning Community that focus on infusing technology into the four main curriculum areas: Math, Science, Social Studies, and Language Arts. Many teachers have been using our projects to meet Common Core and technology standards for all grade levels and subject areas …and you can, too!
Get our ebook Classroom News Blog Workbook for FREE
Our Workbook includes:
An outline for the project from a teacher’s and student’s perspective
Hints, tips, and suggestions to make the most out of the project
Optional additional student questions and grading rubric
Get Started In Your Classroom Today
Increasing homework completion and engaging today’s digital students can be challenging. If you want to improve information retention and increase student achievement, all while teaching your students important 21st Century skills, you’ve found the perfect resource. SimpleK12 is thrilled to present to you this printable project and we hope it will bring new life to your classroom. Visit the Teacher Learning Community to see how effectively some educators are using blogs in their classroom.
You’ll learn how to:
- Establish a safe space online for your student.
- Foster relationship building.
- Design quality conversations that positively impact in-class interactions.
- Incorporate multimedia to bring best resources from the Internet into your discussion platform.
- Facilitate student driven projects to enable collaboration online.
- Weave online conversations back into the classroom to increase the value of the work done online.
I have taught in classrooms like yours but never had the access to technology like you do. I think the blog is a great way to keep parents up to date on things. We are using Word Press at our school and I am going to play with the blog idea on it this summer. You gave me some great ideas here!! – Cathy Bode