You can certainly use Google to do a lot of cool things, but today we’re going to focus on Google Forms in the classroom.
Here are 5 quick, easy, and fun ways to use Google Forms in the Classroom! Let’s get started…
1. Use The Forms Section To Get Quality Feedback From Your Parents.
Parents love to be involved and know how best to communicate with you. Using Google Forms will improve the teacher-parent connection.
2. Intake and Organize Student Assignments Immediately.
“Whether you are a 1:1 district or just a classroom teacher looking to minimize the stacks of paper you receive, streamlining the assignment submission process is key. ” – http://teachingforward.net/
3. Get To Know Your Students Using Forms On The First Day of School.
When starting a new school year, Google Forms can be a fun way to collect facts about your students. Learn more at http://secondarysolutionsblog.com.
4. Survey Parents To Increase Participation and Feedback.
Googlesystem.blogspot.com finds that nothing is better after an event then an on-demand survey to get instant feedback. This will make your next event even better.
5. Share Forms Easily With Parents or Administration.
Google Forms makes it easy to share your documents with anyone by sending a link. Forms can also be directly uploaded to your blog or website.
Go ahead and try some of these other fun ways for you to use Google Forms in the classroom with your students, and let us know how it worked in the Teacher Learning Community.