Did you know you can use selfies in the classroom? Oh, its true, we are seeing schools use them for daily activities and reflection projects in the classroom. These activities are fun ways to get you started.
1. Teachers Use Selfies For Parent Teacher Conferences.
2. Try This “School Year Selfie” bulletin board idea.
3. Interactive board! This makes us want to do a “selfie” page for the yearbook!
4. Art Projects for Students: Me & My Goals Selfie Portrait. Great #backtoschool art project.
5. Selfie poem – take a selfie and have students write a poem about what they are proud of.
6. Get to know new students with this tech-savvy twist on the “all about me” book.