In this episode, we hear from Ken Watson, a 9th-grade science teacher in Miami, FL. Ken just got a new set of iPads in the classroom (way to go, Ken!) and wants to know the best way to use them with his students. This podcast will share the basic introduction to the methods that you as a teacher can use to being integrating ipads and mobile learning in your classroom.
Using An iPad In The Classroom 101: Tools Discussed in This Episode
Are you struggling with the most effective ways to Implement iPads in your School or District? You’re not alone – and we can help. Visit the Teacher Learning Community to watch an additional teacher training How to Launch a Successful School iPad Program.
* The important first step… that so many forget to take
* How easy it is to manage iPads, whether you’re 1:1 or only have one iPad per teacher
* Must-have free apps for admins, teachers, and students
* Engaging ways to get your teachers started
* The best apps for classroom management and efficiency
* Expert advice for saving time with your tablets
* and so much more!