These teachers like to have fun with their classroom. The ones who are creative in the classroom get an A+ from us. These are some of our favorite fun ideas.
1. Teacher can make reading entertaining
Marcicoombs.blogspot.com made this beautiful book rental station to encourage her students to read more. Netflix has some new competition with this idea.
2. There is always a creative solution for too much noise
Thelemonadestandteachers.blogspot.com found this to be the solution to the noisy students in her class.
3. Rewarding good behavior is the key to classroom management.
Students need to know that teacher want to provide encouragement. This activity gives them a chance to do it themselves.
4. Use digital media to show your love of storytelling.
wolfelicious.blogspot.com has students learn how to be movie makers with this awesome green screen project area.
5. Stay connected to nature and teach your students to do the same.
Add some nature to your classroom like rainbowswithinreach.blogspot.com did with these photo profile cups.
6. Encourage social media expression in the classroom.
sewwoodsy.com made this door as a way for her students to showcase the pictures that they have taken throughout the year.
7. They ask their students for feedback. Students will gladly give it to you if you ask.
A great teacher knows when to get feedback from their students. Missklohnsclassroom.blogspot.com made this board as an way to improve the communication between her and her students.