Take a look at these FREE printable projects that can promote school safety for your classroom:
- Elmer’s Safety Village – School Bus Safety including coloring pages, activities, and information for educators.
- Stop, Drop, and Roll – Fire Safety activity printable in the form of a PDF.
- Safety Board by Natalie Swanson – A collection on Pinterest of printables and activity ideas for school safety.
- Printable Worksheets – Activities for safety themed projects organized by subject and grade level.
The following websites include information on important ways to promote school safety protocol:
- National Crime Prevention Council – Includes a list of safety tips for schools.
- National Fire Protection Association – Contains a list of fired safety themed tips for schools.
- Missing Children International – Includes a list of safety/stranger tips for teachers to review with students.
- Principalm – Contains a list of tips for principals or administrators to form safety awareness groups and security measures.
- How To Learn – Outlines basic guidelines for walkers/bikers that you can share with a student’s parents.