We’re growing and changing, and we’re looking for a new inside sales manager to help us!
Anyone can sell widgets…
But if you’re looking for MORE fulfillment than selling a widget to Bob…
If you want to make a difference…
If you’re passionate about education, teachers, and students…
Come join us!
SimpleK12.com is the #1 provider of online training and resources for K-12 teachers. With more than 700,000 teacher members using our training around the world, we have a great name in the industry.
There are 4 million teachers in the USA, and we’re looking for an experienced inside sales professional to lead our inside sales team to growth.
You will lead our team of inside sales executives who sell to schools and districts across the United States, and will help us grow our team.
Teachers change lives, and we change teachers.
Will you join us?
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Owning and hitting annual sales targets for the team
- Managing, inspiring, and motivating our awesome team of inside sales reps
- Hiring, training, and onboarding 3-4 new reps
- Creating and monitoring sales quotas
- Developing and administering a calling/email sales sequence
- Performing regular performance reviews
- Establishing and adjusting selling prices, promotions, and product offering
- Working closely with marketing team on lead generation ideas
- Closely monitoring key performance metrics as tracked by the CRM
- Monitoring data and trends
- Proven sales experience consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- 5+ years in an inside, professional sales role
- 1+ years managing a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Proven ability to motivate and inspire a sales team
- Upbeat, positive energy
- A “growth” mentality
- Family owned and operated company, in business 33+ years
- Insurance, 401K, vacation packages
- Casual work environment
- Motivated and hardworking coworkers
- Fun and interesting surprises around the office
- Annual company potluck and Ina’s biscuits and gravy… don’t forget to ask about these
- Your very own pair of bunny slippers (these things are like gold around here)