Education (for both children and adults) is moving more and more professional development online. Here is a fun list of reasons why our teachers think it’s better online:
1. When you do professional development online, no one will judge you if you don’t brush your teeth right away.
2. The commute is only as far as your living room – yet you connect and learn from experts around the world.
3. With 24/7 access, you can do what you want when you want.
4. You’re not limited to learning only from the experts in your geographical area.
5. Shaving and make-up are optional.
6. The coffee at home is much better.
7. Everything is better in your bunny slippers.