Background Note: Teacher Learning Community members receive 24/7 access to our help desk. While the Community is quite user-friendly, we’ve found that members do benefit from ongoing access to tech support and FAQ guides.
That’s what these Community FAQ articles are about – we’re reprinting sections of SimpleK12’s help desk as reference to further support members, or inform others of useful Community tips.
Can I make my purchase with a Purchase Order (PO)?
Yes! You can make your individual or group purchase with a Purchase Order (PO).
The following must be completed for us to process a PO:
- Fill out this Purchase Order Form, and complete it in its entirety. We cannot process a PO unless we have a completed order form.
- Include a $25 processing fee to your PO if your total order is less than $1,000. To avoid this fee, purchase online using a credit card.
- Use this vendor information for your PO:
InfoSource, Inc. 1300 City View Center Department 202 Oviedo, FL 32765
- Fax your completed order form and PO to (407) 796-5190
- Smile, relax, and enjoy the rest of your day!
We cannot process any Purchase Orders that do not meet the above requirements.
Questions? Need help logging in? Contact our Support Desk (M-F 8am – 5pm ET) 800-393-4636 x191 or Create a support ticket here: //www.simplek12.com/support
Please Note: Basic Member access is limited. Full Memberships include more features, such as on-demand webinar recordings and printable certificates. Watch your email for discount offers and choose one that’s right for you. You can find out more about membership types here.
You can also participate in free, open-to-the-public Getting the Most from SimpleK12 orientation webinars.