Inside Sales Account Executive
Looking for a fun sales job where you can work with a great company, earn a nice living, and make a difference in the world?
If “yes” to the above, we’d love to hear from you.
In business for 33+ years, SimpleK12 is looking to grow its inside sales Account Executive/PD Advisor Team.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for introducing our Teacher Learning Community to school principals and District Administrators to grow sales of our online learning products in the education market. Attaining new customers, and managing your customer accounts, you will be working with school administrators in your territory.
We like to say “teachers change lives, and we change teachers.”
Here's what we provide to schools and school districts:
- 1-2+ years of inside sales experience preferred
- OR 2+ years of classroom teaching experience (we can train you on the sales skills)
- Passion for helping teachers and students
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, inside sales environment
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, and CRM
- Must be comfortable being on the phone 2.5+ hours per day
- Team player
- Experience in outbound telesales
- Exudes high level of personal enthusiasm, energy, and drive
- Enjoys 1-2 call close transactional sales
- Professional and dependable
- Tech savvy
Perks of SimpleK12
- Feeling of pride helping teachers and students
- Compensation: Solid Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions
- Casual dress code and environment
- 401K, Health Insurance Options, Vacation Time
- Ina's annual Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast
- Third Thursday company events
- Fun, friendly, and family oriented co-workers
Apply below if you share our vision.
[gravityform id=”8″ title=”false” description=”false”]